*** Bikes used for a 1 day sales demo event. Perfect condition and with full warranty but some scratches can be expected.
Designed for the world's most popular rhythm classes from Soul Cycle to Psycle and Barry's. For those riders that just want to pedal without needing any data to have a great workout! For home riders, it is a great choice if you already have a subscription to an on demand bike classes channel or if you want to use it to simply pedal with your music.
- Stages SC2 ccommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably
- CarbonGlyde drive system, featuring the Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt, provides Stages' signature smooth ride
- Allows a big resistance change with a single touch with the Sprint Shift
- Feels like an outdoor bike in the comfort of your home
Frame - 15 years.
CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt - 10 years.
Mechanical System - 3 years.
Labor & Electronics - 1 year.
Wear Items - 6 months.
CARE & GUIDELINES
Check out the list of required maintenance tasks to be performed on a regular basis. All tasks are quick and will help to avoid larger issues in the future.
- Wipe down the bike using mild soap and water or a mild cleaner
- Do not use products with ammonium chloride to clean the bikes, as they will cause the glue to come off
- Clean and lubricate sliding tubes (use mild soap/water & silicone lubricant)
- Inspect pedals: Fraying straps, broken bindings, tightness
- Visually inspect all hardware components
- Check and adjust FitLocs as needed - SC2/SC3
- Check crank bolt torque (Torque to 52-57 Nm or 38-42 lb – ft)
- Check power meter battery levels (all models) and change out batteries as needed
- Check console battery levels (SC1 & SC2) models and change out batteries as needed
- Check and update Firmware as needed
- For maximum performance & safety, replace the pedals every year
- Inspect bottom brackets
- Check and replace power meter batteries for SC3
The delivery inluded in the price is curbside, boxed delivery. Don't fancy putting the bike together? Don't blame you. Get in touch either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the web or phone and we can give you a quote for our team to come out to do a white glove delivery and installation leaving it ready to ride.