This Hex Dumbbell is specially created to give you guys the option to choose a single heavy dumbbell as a great addition to your workouts ideas. So if you are buying a lighter set for the majority of your strength / hiit routine but want a challenge for the single dumbbell workouts ideas! This is your weapon!
This hex dumbbell ensures a long-lasting usability and a more comfortable grip for a no excuses workout! beautifully crafted handle with high quality materials. Since all dumbbell components are firmly connected to each other, this compact hex dumbbells are suitable for the highest professional demands.
20 Kg Dumbbell, 22.5Kg and 25kg
*SOLD AS SINGLES. If you want a pair, add 2 to the basket. Done this way as some people like to buy a lower weight pair and a single from the heavier 20+kg ones to add variety to the workouts.
- The weight blocks are welded to the handle.
- High-quality knurling for optimal grip.
- Weight variation with a tolerance of +/-3%.
- Handle: Steel, hard chrome-plated.
- Weight block: Steel with rubber coating
- Dimensions Handle diameter: 30.0 mm. Inner handle dimension: 145.0 mm
- Range from 20Kg Dumbbell, 22.5kg and 25Kg.
CARE & GUIDELINES
- Do not drop it or slam them. Place them on the ground.
- Don’t knock or bump them against hard or sharp edges.
- Use a mat when training on rough surfaces.
- For indoor use.
- Normal wear and tear does not fall under warranty
WARNING – this device is heavy. Never allow them to drop freely to the ground. Damage to the product and potential personal injury may occur.
CLEANING: Do not submerge or soak them. Use a damp cloth and water for cleaning. Spray them with silicon and leave make sure they are dry before use.
WARRANTY: 1 year
Consumers under the age of 18 must always have adult supervision and instruction. Children under the age of 14 may need a prescribed plan by a fitness professional tailored to their age and body. It is recommended that you consult a doctor or GP before starting an exercise programme. Stop exercising if you feel pain or tightness in your chest, become short of breath or feel faint. Contact your doctor or GP before starting a programme again.