Enhance Your Gym Experience with Premium Flooring Solutions
Are you looking to transform your gym space into a haven of strength and vitality? Look no further than Stronger Wellness for top-tier gym flooring solutions that elevate your workout experience to new heights. While often overlooked, the flooring in your gym plays a crucial role in providing stability, safety, and overall ambiance for your members.
At Stronger UK, we understand the importance of choosing the right flooring for your gym. With years of experience in flooring projects, we are committed to guiding you through the process of selecting the perfect surface that meets your specific needs and preferences. Say goodbye to frustrations and costly mistakes - we've got you covered every step of the way.
Why Choose Stronger UK for Your Gym Flooring Needs?
Expert Guidance: Our team of experienced professionals will work closely with you to assess your requirements and recommend the most suitable flooring options tailored to your space.
Premium Quality: We offer a wide range of high-quality gym flooring solutions, including rubber gym floor mats, anti-slip and shock-absorbent mats, interlocking rubber tiles, floor rolls, vinyl, and turf flooring. Rest assured, our products are built to last, providing durability and performance for years to come.
Versatile Solutions: Whether you're outfitting a small Home Gym or a large Commercial Fitness Center, we have the perfect flooring solutions to accommodate any area of your workout space. From weightlifting platforms to cardio zones, we've got you covered.
Safety and Comfort: Our floor options are designed to enhance safety and comfort during workouts, reducing the risk of injuries and ensuring a pleasant exercise environment for your members.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Elevate the visual appeal of your gym with our stylish and contemporary flooring options. Choose from a variety of colors, patterns, and textures to create a customized look that reflects your brand identity.
Don't let subpar flooring compromise the quality of your gym experience. Trust Stronger Wellenss to provide you with premium flooring solutions that enhance performance, safety, and aesthetics. Contact us today to learn more about our products and services, and let's create the ultimate workout space together.
Essential tips to consider when choosing your exercise Flooring
When choosing the correct surface you must consider the space, the subfloor, the type of equipment you’ll be using, and the workout you’ll be performing. Factors to bear in mind:
- Type of Material: Most offering comes in rubber surfaces, but you can also find Vinyl Floorsand Turf for outdoor gyms.
- Thickness: the thickness will be determined by your workouts, your ceiling height, what subfloor you have etc.
- Design & aesthetics: You can have square tiles that interlock and are layered almost like a puzzle (seamless) or you can have straight cut that usually get glued to the floor below.
- Type of training: Consider the type of workout you will be doing and choose the product that fits your needs.
- Subfloors: Get the sub floor preparation right. In our experience the majority of 'flooring' issues that home gyms experience are actually due to the subfloor rather than the flooring.
The thickness of the surface directly influences the amount of impact and protection it can offer. Dropping heavy weights (barbells, dumbbells, etc.) can damage the original subfloor and the ground underneath if your floor isn't thick enough. So the surface thickness will depend on the type of exercise and also the makeup of the sub-floor.
Here's a quick overview of a range of material thickness we provide.
- 5mmThis is the thinnest option available and works well for cardio machines and activities like yoga. 5mm will provide excellent traction and impact resistance against dropping lightweight dumbbells and walking foot traffic.
- 7-10mmThis is the most popular thickness for home gym projects. These tend to offer the best all round solution without significantly increasing the existing floor levels and reducing ceiling height.
- 10-15mmThese will accommodate high-intensity interval training (HIIT), jumping, and protection against heavier weights of around 20kg (sub floor dependent).
- 20-40mmMore home gyms are now focused on strength training and even olympic lifting. These will require thicker tiles to protect the sub floor and equipment. Generally, the ground floor is more suited to home gyms featuring heavy lifting. Drop pads can also be a useful addition.
Further Reading: If you're embarking on a personal project that involves selecting the perfect flooring solution for your home gym, be sure to check out our comprehensive guide on Home Gym Projects. This resource provides valuable insights and tips to help you design and create the ultimate workout space in the comfort of your own home.
Additionally, if you're curious about the benefits of rubber gym flooring, don't miss our guide on the Top 6 Benefits of Rubber Gym Flooring. Discover how this versatile and durable flooring option can enhance safety, performance, and longevity in your gym space.
If in doubt feel free to contact us and we shall try and resolve all your questions.