WHY CHOOSE A CURVED TREADMILL?
You have used the treadmill in the gym, but probably have not had to consider the pro’s and cons of the different types of products in order to choose what might be best for your home. So let's have a look at the Curved Treadmill and why this category might be right for you.
What is a Curved Treadmill?
Firstly, the curved treadmill is self powered, so no need to plug it in! Your pace and movement control speed rather than hitting buttons to increase or decrease the speed or incline. Essentially the machine adjusts to you rather than you adjusting to the machine. By operating in this way the curved tread offers a natural feeling in each step, they are more convenient because they take up less space and also offer a one-of-a-kind workout experience that requires zero electricity.
If you are still not convinced, here we give you a guide to know if a curved treadmill is the cardio machine you need to complement your routines.
What are the benefits of a curved treadmill?
- A curved treadmill burns calories faster: Some studies show that due to the fact that all the effort required by the machine comes from you, you will burn 30% more calories and allow muscle groups to be worked more efficiently.
- Zero electricity: Curved Treadmills do not require power. The built-in displays are battery powered. The absence of plugs is a considerable advantage, because it avoids the consumption of energy and means that you can position the machine wherever is most convenient.
- Customized workout no matter the fitness level: Complement any exercise routine from home, while you listen to your favourite playlist. The speed and intensity is up to you.
- Different uses in just one machine: What you do is up to you and your goals, you are in control. Train Speed, High Intensity Interval Training, Jogging, Walking and more, make the tread yours. The curved design encourages you to improve your form and promotes a natural stride. This reduces the wear on knees in particular and allows you to move in a more natural way.
- Long Service Life: Non powered curved treadmills tend to require less maintenance than conventional treadmills because they do not have motorized parts.
Now that you know all this, you can make the decision and start doing cardio from the comfort of your home, without increasing costs, preserving your health, suitable for all family members and there is no doubt that is one of the most versatile and easy-to-use machines you will find.
Shop at Stronger Wellness