OUR CLASSIC VORTEX BARBELL SET
Our Body Pump Weight Set Phoenix is the perfect piece of studio equipment for both commercial gyms and home fitness. This Pump Set not only protects your floor from damage, but it reduces the noise when working out.
Adding a Body Pump to your training sessions provides long-term benefits in the building of lean muscle mass, resistance, and calorie burning. Isn't that everything we are looking for in a complete workout at home or at the gym?
The Phoenix Weight Set has a total weight of 20kg and a maximum load of 30kg.
This adaptable Studio Pump Set is perfect for all levels of fitness, ranging from beginners to more experienced users. Set the weights to your requirements, and arrange the plates for low or high-intensity workouts. Gradually improve your strength and condition with full-body workouts, on-demand apps (Les Mills Fitness), and Body Pump Workouts.
Weight SET - Specs
The Phoenix Studio Barbell Weight Set Includes:
- Total weight set = 20kg
- The Pump Bar has a max. load of 30kg with a foam area to make it easier on the hands and neck
- 2 x 1.25kg rubber weight plates (Yellow)
- 2 x 2.5kg rubber weight plates (Light blue)
- 2 x 5kg plates (Dark blue)
- 2 x clamp pressure collars
Ideal for men and women of all fitness levels, you can choose between two options (taking into account your preferences and needs) there is a Pump Weight Set Phoenix for everyone! Do not miss the opportunity to have yours at home or for your gym and begin to notice the benefits of weight training, which are vast.
TIPS: For fitness apps & Body Pump Workouts
- Check out some of the additional weight packs if you want to spice things up even more.... Get the choice of having the plates ready to go for a smoother transition from bar sequence to weight plate sequence if you are Les Mills on Demand lover you know exactly what we mean right?!
- Some people are buying either YBell 4 in 1 as an alternative and/or hexagonal dumbbells for a more seamless transition and workout from the bar tracks to the weight plate tracks on the workouts.