The Revolutionary GRID 2.0 extended Foam Roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones. Unlike traditional foam rollers, this three dimensional surface replicates the feeling of a massage therapist's hands, similar to a deep tissue massage for your muscles, allowing improved preparation and faster recovery times.
The TriggerPoint GRID 2.0 Foam Rollers can prepare the body for peak performance by helping users recover from injuries, relieving muscle and joint pain, improving circulation, flexibility, balance and mobility.
TriggerPoint designs and develops innovative massage therapy tools that mimic the touch of a therapist’s hands – making their foam rollers, hand rollers, massage sticks and balls ideal for individuals of all ages, sizes, and athletic ability.
Benefits of Foam Rolling
Foam rolling is a fantastic exercise, commonly used for self-muscle release and soreness, it enhances muscular performance and it speeds up recovery. Similar to deep tissue massage, the Foam Roller is used by athletes to relieve tight muscles by increasing blood flow and oxygen to the muscles that are causing problems with joints and mobility. Along with muscles, it also works into a soft tissue called fascia, repairing the tight tissue after workouts, increasing mobility and elasticity.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen—the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Proprietary Distrodensity zones replicate the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- 26" length (66cm) can accommodate larger bodies offering a more stable surface
- Diameter: 14cm (5.5") Weight: 1.4kg
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
- For beginners to advanced rollers