Upgrade your Stages spin bike SC1 and SC2 with a power meter to connect to the world best apps and devices. Stages Power technology provides the most accurate results, ensuring the truest rankings in even the most competitive group display workouts.
The Stages Power meter uses the same technology that is tested daily in the world's most competitive outdoor cycling races. Whether you’re counting calories or logging in-depth intervals, Stages Power technology not only provides the most accurate results, its design also ensures consistency.
- Can be retrofitted into the Stages Indoor Cycling bike SC1 and SC2
- The Stages Power meter captures the rider’s direct force on the bike’s left crank arm, for accuracy to within +/-1% of actual output.
- The power meter broadcasts ANT+ and Bluetooth and allows data connections to compatible head units, watches and smart devices.
- Batteries AA x 2 – service life, approx. 2000 hours
- Wireless transmission: 2.4GHz, ANT+™ and Bluetooth®LE
- Power measurement range (watts): 0-2500
- Cadence range (RPM): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX4
Please read and if you have any questions do not hesitate to write to us. We will be happy to help you.
Stages Indoor Bikes Preventative Maintenance