Delivered ready to ride.
The SC1 is backed by trusted Stages quality and low maintenance, innovative features. With the same premium fit and feel as SC2, the SC1 is the most durable, reliable, basic bike on the market.
If you are starting your indoor cycling journey at home and want the bike that you see at the most popular gym chains and boutiques across the world but don’t want to start at the budget of the SC3, then the SC1 is the one.
What else can you add? Rythm Rider, If you enjoy simple the music on your Les Mills RPM or Sprint class or you have the Peloton app or the Psycle London app well, you can get the SC1 and could add a Tablet holder to enjoy the class right in front of you. Data Lover, you can upgrade to have a power meter fitted and this will give you all the data you need to connect to other apps and cycling gadgets. Read more on the Stages Cycling Power meter section
- Bike Weight - 114 lbs (51.5 kg)
- Bike Dimensions - 20.1” W x 39” L (51 cm W x 99 cm L)
- Frame Material & Construction - Chrome-moly steel, mandrel-formed steel, TIG weld
- Frame Finish & Color - Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue
- Assembly Hardware - Stainless steel
- Drive System - CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
- Gear Ratio - 5:1
- Resistance System - Magnetic Eddy current with micro-adjust resistance dial, emergency push-to-stop
- Q-Factor - 169 mm
- Handlebars - Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System - StagesFit with standard pop-pin height & patented fore-aft adjustment
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage
- Rider Fit Range - 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm)
- Max User Weight - 350 lbs (158 kg)
Frame - 15 years.
CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt - 10 years.
Mechanical System - 3 years.
Labor & Electronics - 1 year.
Wear Items - 6 months.