Designed for the world's most popular rhythm classes or for those riders that just want to pedal without needing any data to have a great workout! For home riders, it is a great choice if you already have a subscription to an on demand bike classes channel or if you want to use it to simply pedal with your music.
- Stages SC2 ccommodates all rhythm hand positions comfortably
- CarbonGlyde drive system, featuring the Gates Carbon Drive carbon fiber belt, provides Stages' signature smooth ride
- Allows a big resistance change with a single touch with the Sprint Shift
- Feels like an outdoor bike in the comfort of your home
Frame - 15 years.
CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt - 10 years.
Mechanical System - 3 years.
Labor & Electronics - 1 year.
Wear Items - 6 months.
CARE & GUIDELINES
Check out the list of required maintenance tasks to be performed on a regular basis. All tasks are quick and will help to avoid larger issues in the future.
- Wipe down the bike using mild soap and water or a mild cleaner
- Do not use products with ammonium chloride to clean the bikes, as they will cause the glue to come off
- Clean and lubricate sliding tubes (use mild soap/water & silicone lubricant)
- Inspect pedals: Fraying straps, broken bindings, tightness
- Visually inspect all hardware components
- Check and adjust FitLocs as needed - SC2/SC3
- Check crank bolt torque (Torque to 52-57 Nm or 38-42 lb – ft)
- Check power meter battery levels (all models) and change out batteries as needed
- Check console battery levels (SC1 & SC2) models and change out batteries as needed
- Check and update Firmware as needed
- For maximum performance & safety, replace the pedals every year
- Inspect bottom brackets
- Check and replace power meter batteries for SC3