Free Delivery and Ready to Use. ** Bikes used for a sales demo event. Perfect condition and warranty but some scratches can be expected.
The Stages SC3 is what happens when passionate cyclists build indoor bikes. Ergonomically fit and engineered for simplicity and function. The smooth ride, SprintShift functions, quick position adjustments and the accurate data from the Stages Power provides a 100% premium indoor cycling experience.
THE STAGES SC3 BIKE
The Spin Bike takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Innovative features, such as the aluminium frame, CarbonGlyde, magnetic braking system, FitLoc, and SprintShift make it the simplest bike to maintain. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose the SC3 for the Stages Power meter. Included with the spin bike is the most accurate, reliable, and consistent direct power meter on the market. Measure your performance, and develop your fitness goals in the most precise manner.
Whether you are a studio owner or a home rider you can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, map your fitness strategies to quickly reach your own goals. Stages is also the official brand for the fitness industry leader and famous Les Mills spin bike workouts.
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
The SC3 comes standard with the following premium features:
- Bike Weight - 96 lbs (43 kg)
- Bike Dimensions - 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L).
- Frame Material & Construction - 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld.
- Frame Finish & Color - Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue. Assembly Hardware - Stainless steel.
- Drive System - CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fi ber belt. Gear Ratio - 5:1. Resistance System -
- Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, microadjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.
- Q-Factor - 158mm. Handlebars
- Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System - StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted.
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage.
- Rider Fit Range - 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).
- Max User Weight - 350 lbs (158 kg).
- Power Measurement - Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN display with self generating power source
- The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
- The only indoor bike featuring Stages Power meter technology developed and refined in the professional peloton.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible).
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries.
Choose your own cycling app and programming.
The Stages SC3 Bike comes standard with a Stages Power meter or you can choose to add a Stages power meter to your SC1 or SC2 bikes. This will enable you to connect to the following training programmes to use from the safety of your home:
- Trainer Road
- Road Grand Tour
- And more
CARE & GUIDELINES
Check out the list of required maintenance tasks to be performed on a regular basis. All tasks are quick and will help to avoid larger issues in the future.
- Wipe down the bike using mild soap and water or a mild cleaner
- Do not use products with ammonium chloride to clean the bikes, as they will cause the glue to come off
- Clean and lubricate sliding tubes (use mild soap/water & silicone lubricant)
- Inspect pedals: Fraying straps, broken bindings, tightness
- Visually inspect all hardware components
- Check and adjust FitLocs as needed - SC2/SC3
- Check crank bolt torque (Torque to 52-57 Nm or 38-42 lb – ft)
- Check power meter battery levels (all models) and change out batteries as needed
- Check console battery levels (SC1 & SC2) models and change out batteries as needed
- Check and update Firmware as needed
- For maximum performance & safety, replace the pedals every year
- Inspect bottom brackets
- Check and replace power meter batteries for SC3
- Frame - 15 years.
- CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt - 10 years.
- Mechanical System - 3 years.
- Labor & Electronics - 1 year.
- Wear Items - 6 months.
Delivery may take longer than usual, 3-10 working days. Contactless installation service offered, call us for details. the delivery included in the price is curbside, boxed delivery. Don't fancy putting the bike together? Don't blame you. Get in touch via email with our support team for more details firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 20 3920 6519