FULL TEAM DELIVERY TO LEAVE BIKE READY TO RIDE. ** Bikes used for a sales demo event. Perfect condition and warranty but some scratches can be expected. FREE DELIVERY
The Stages SC3 is what happens when passionate cyclists build indoor bikes. Ergonomically fit and engineered for simplicity and function.
Stages takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Wheter you are a studio owner or a home rider, you can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their fitness strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
The SC3 comes standard with the following premium features:
- Bike Weight - 96 lbs (43 kg)
- Bike Dimensions - 24.5” W x 43.5” L (62.23cm W x 110.49cm L).
- Frame Material & Construction - 6061T-6 aluminum alloy, advanced hydro & air formed tubing, TIG weld.
- Frame Finish & Color - Industrial powder coat, Steel Blue. Assembly Hardware - Stainless steel.
- Drive System - CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fi ber belt. Gear Ratio - 5:1. Resistance System -
- Magnetic Eddy current with SprintShift resistance lever, microadjust resistance dial, & emergency push-to-stop.
- Q-Factor - 158mm. Handlebars
- Comfort coated aluminum Stages RoadBar
- Adjustment System - StagesFit with FitLoc height & patented fore-aft adjustment.
- Flywheel - High-inertia, cast iron perimeter weighted.
- Pedals - SPD & toe cage.
- Rider Fit Range - 4’10” (147cm) to 6’10” (208cm).
- Max User Weight - 350 lbs (158 kg).
- Power Measurement - Stages Power meter, Stages EcoSCRN display with selfgenerating power source
- The benchmark in honest and accurate direct power measurement for indoor cycling.
- The only indoor bike featuring Stages Power meter technology developed and refined in the professional peloton.
- Data capture via Bluetooth 4.0 or ANT+™ enabled sport devices (iOS and Android compatible).
- 2000+ hours battery life via two standard AA batteries.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN CYCLING APP & PROGRAMMING:
The Stages SC3 comes standard with a Stages Power meter or you can choose to add a Stages power meter to your SC1 or SC2 bikes. This will enable you to connect to the following training programmes to use from the safety of your home:
Road Grand Tour
Frame - 15 years.
CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt - 10 years.
Mechanical System - 3 years.
Labor & Electronics - 1 year.
Wear Items - 6 months.
CARE & GUIDELINES
Check out the list of required maintenance tasks to be performed on a regular basis. All tasks are quick and will help to avoid larger issues in the future.
- Wipe down the bike using mild soap and water or a mild cleaner
- Do not use products with ammonium chloride to clean the bikes, as they will cause the glue to come off
- Clean and lubricate sliding tubes (use mild soap/water & silicone lubricant)
- Inspect pedals: Fraying straps, broken bindings, tightness
- Visually inspect all hardware components
- Check and adjust FitLocs as needed - SC2/SC3
- Check crank bolt torque (Torque to 52-57 Nm or 38-42 lb – ft)
- Check power meter battery levels (all models) and change out batteries as needed
- Check console battery levels (SC1 & SC2) models and change out batteries as needed
- Check and update Firmware as needed
- For maximum performance & safety, replace the pedals every year
- Inspect bottom brackets
- Check and replace power meter batteries for SC3
DELIVERY & RETURNS
- Delivery may take longer than usual. 2-10 working days.
- Delivery and installation service: Contactless service offered, call us for details.
- You can return your order within 30 days.
- Please read FAQ for all the details.
- The delivery included in the price is curbside, boxed delivery. Don't fancy putting the bike together? Don't blame you. Get in touch either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the web or phone and we can give you a quote for our team to come out to do a white glove delivery and installation leaving it ready to ride.