Free Delivery. The CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt has a 10 Year Warranty **.
ENDORSED BY THE WORLD'S MOST PRESTIGIOUS STUDIOS
The Stages SC3 is what happens when passionate cyclists build indoor bikes. Ergonomically fit and engineered for simplicity and function. The SC3 is the only indoor studio bike that comes standard with a Stages Power meter and self-generating EcoSCRN display.
Stages takes the guesswork out of training, both on the road and in the studio. Many elite outdoor cycling teams and individuals choose Stages Power because when using the most accurate measure of performance, they can develop and adhere much more precisely to their fitness goals. Wheter you are a studio owner or a home rider, you can benefit from the same precise data professionals use, and map their fitness strategies to more quickly reach their own goals.
- Power Measurement - Stages Power meter, Stages Eco SCRN display with selfgenerating power source
All Stages Cycling power meters are designed and assembled in Boulder, Colorado. This hands-on attention to quality and precision ensures every meter achieves the same level of accuracy as we claim.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN CYCLING APP & PROGRAMMING
The Stages SC3 comes standard with a Stages Power meter or you can choose to add a Stages power meter to your SC1 or SC2 bikes. This will enable you to connect to the following programmes:
Compatible training programs to use from the safety of your home:
- Trainer Road
- Road Grand Tour
- And more
- Frame - 15 years.
- CarbonGlyde Carbon Fiber Belt - 10 years.
- Mechanical System - 3 years.
- Labor & Electronics - 1 year.
- Wear Items - 6 months.
CARE & GUIDELINES
Check out the list of required maintenance tasks to be performed on a regular basis. All tasks are quick and will help to avoid larger issues in the future.
- Wipe down the bike using mild soap and water or a mild cleaner
- Do not use products with ammonium chloride to clean the bikes, as they will cause the glue to come off
- Clean and lubricate sliding tubes (use mild soap/water & silicone lubricant)
- Inspect pedals: Fraying straps, broken bindings, tightness
- Visually inspect all hardware components
- Check and adjust FitLocs as needed - SC2/SC3
- Check crank bolt torque (Torque to 52-57 Nm or 38-42 lb – ft)
- Check power meter battery levels (all models) and change out batteries as needed
- Check console battery levels (SC1 & SC2) models and change out batteries as needed
- Check and update Firmware as needed
- For maximum performance & safety, replace the pedals every year
- Inspect bottom brackets
- Check and replace power meter batteries for SC3
The delivery included in the price is curbside, boxed delivery. Don't fancy putting the bike together? Don't blame you. Get in touch either via email at email@example.com or via the web or phone and we can give you a quote for our team to come out to do a white glove delivery and installation leaving it ready to ride.